1. The valve can only be used in the systems and media specified in the contract or in the technical agreement. Before installation, please check that the following information on the type plate is consistent with the current process data. We will not be responsible for any economic and legal liabilities arising from the use of the system that does not conform to the contract.
· Valve model type
· Size and pressure rating
· Medium and the environment’s maximum pressure and maximum temperature
· Medium name
· Valve position number
2. Make sure that sufficient precautions have been taken to ensure that the pressure through the valve will not exceed the maximum working load. Avoid using steam over 150°C to purge.
3. When installing the valve, do not use excessive force, and prohibit tapping with a hammer.
4. When installing the piping, full attention needs to be paid to avoid the unilateral tightening phenomenon. Screws need to be discharged evenly and then rotated slowly to avoid impact. If short pipes are installed in front and behind the valve, please connect the short pipes to the valve first and then connect the piping to the short pipes in order to avoid concentrating the piping stress on the valve. In addition, the valve should be aligned with the center part of the installed piping to avoid deviation gap.
5. It is forbidden to weld the flanged valve with the pipeline directly. It will lead to the sealing ring being damaged by overheating.
6. Before putting the valve into use, switch with pressure 5-10 times according to the actual operating pressure to ensure the sealing effect.
7. Before starting the valve, please check whether the valve is installed correctly (i.e., installation position, flange hole), whether the connecting bolts are tight, and whether the equipment and pipeline are normal.
8. When switching the valve, be sure to stand on the side of the valve and open and close it slowly to avoid water hammer in the system.
9. When operating the manual valve, the direction of the wrenching force should be parallel to the pipe to prevent wrenching off.
10. In the process of switching, if the torque is overweight or there are other abnormalities, immediately stop any operation and forcibly switch.
11. After using the new valve for 1~2 months, adjust the packing pressure plate and nut to the extent that they do not leak.
12. If the valve is installed up and down or angled up and down at both ends of the valve and there are large weight accessories such as additional actuators, the actuators and accessories must be installed with additional brackets.